PTO Executive Board 2021-2022
Our PTO is made up of hard-working parents & teachers who pool their talents to provide practical support for our school. Those listed below volunteered to provide leadership this year. Get to know their names and faces, and feel free to ask them if you have questions. Contact us!
- Co-President-Samantha Rubin SammyLeigh1@gmail.com
- Co-President-Talia Levin firstname.lastname@example.org
- VP, Appreciation-Beth Linderman email@example.com
- VP, School Relations-Elise Kleinberg firstname.lastname@example.org
- VP, Fundraising-Isabel Garza email@example.com
- VP, Outreach- Melissa Berman firstname.lastname@example.org
- Secretary - Janet Heiman email@example.com
- Treasurer-Lauren Stein Lauren.firstname.lastname@example.org
- Treasurer-Anna Grinberg email@example.com
- President Emeritus-Susan Cooper firstname.lastname@example.org
PTO Committees 2022-2023
Our volunteers and fundraising efforts are extremely important and allow the Kipling PTO to accomplish its goal of educational support. We are grateful for the many volunteers who chair and participate in committees throughout the year. For more information or to volunteer for a committee, please email PTOKipling@gmail.com.
The Book Fair Committee coordinates all aspects of the Book Fair fundraiser. Includes coordinating the titles for sale, recommended grade level reading lists, event set up, publicity, and organizing volunteer parents to help at the event.
This committee organizes Boo Bash, Skate Night and Family Bingo Night.
The Fundraising Committee is responsible for managing several fundraisers throughout the year.
The Hospitality Committee arranges for refreshments for PTO related functions, including the Back to School Staff Lunch, Teacher Appreciation Luncheon and the Kipling Staff Holiday Luncheon.
This committee organizes several opportunities throughout the school year where students and families have the chance to give back to those in need.
The Room Parents Committee selects the Room Parents for each classroom at Kipling. They hold a Room Parent meeting in the fall to educate Room Parents on duties and coordinate volunteers as needed. They work closely with the Welcoming/Outreach committee to create opportunities for parent involvement.
This committee is responsible for welcoming incoming Kindergarten and other new families to Kipling each fall and throughout the year. The committee organizes incoming Kindergarten activities and other school wide outreach programs.
The yearbook committee takes photos throughout all of the major events during the school year. They upload photos and work on a layout to produce the Kipling Yearbook.