PTO Executive Board 2023-2024
Our PTO is made up of hard-working parents & teachers who pool their talents to provide practical support for our school. Those listed below volunteered to provide leadership this year. Get to know their names and faces, and feel free to ask them if you have questions. Contact us!
- Co-President - Talia Levin firstname.lastname@example.org
- Co-President - Caren Ettleman email@example.com
- Treasurer - Anna Grinberg firstname.lastname@example.org
- Treasurer - Lauren Stein Lauren.email@example.com
- Secretary - Janet Heiman firstname.lastname@example.org
- VP, Appreciation - Beth Linderman email@example.com
- VP, Outreach - Isabel Garza firstname.lastname@example.org
- VP, School Relations - Dayna Katz email@example.com
- Co-VP, Fundraising - Melissa Berman firstname.lastname@example.org
- Co-VP, Fundraising - Joree Berger email@example.com
- Co-VP, Pumpkinfest - Lauren Grossman firstname.lastname@example.org
- Co-VP, Pumpkinfest - Jill Rubin email@example.com
- President Emeritus - Samantha Rubin SammyLeigh1@gmail.com
PTO Committees 2023-2024
Our volunteers and fundraising efforts are extremely important and allow the Kipling PTO to accomplish its goal of educational support. We are grateful for the many volunteers who chair and participate in committees throughout the year. For more information or to volunteer for a committee, please email PTOKipling@gmail.com.
The Book Fair Committee coordinates all aspects of the Book Fair fundraiser. Includes coordinating the titles for sale, recommended grade level reading lists, event set up, publicity, and organizing volunteer parents to help at the event.
Kipling will be the first Deerfield elementary school to compost at lunch. Volunteers will assist in the lunchroom for K and 2nd-grade lunch.
This committee organizes Skate Night, Family Bingo Night and the Last Day of School Picnic.
The Fundraising Committee is responsible for managing several fundraisers throughout the year.
The Hospitality Committee arranges for refreshments for PTO-related functions, including the Back-to-School Staff Lunch, Teacher Appreciation Luncheon and the Kipling Staff Holiday Luncheon.
This committee organizes several opportunities throughout the school year where students and families have the chance to give back to those in need.
Pumpkinfest is our largest fundraiser of the year. Parent volunteers can support this event in many ways.
This committee coordinates the school supply list for the following school year with the teachers and organizes the sale of packaged school supply kits.
This committee is responsible for welcoming incoming Kindergarten and other new families to Kipling each fall and throughout the year. The committee organizes incoming Kindergarten activities and other school-wide outreach programs.
The yearbook committee takes photos throughout all of the major events during the school year. They upload photos and work on a layout to produce the Kipling Yearbook.